Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Post Numero Uno

As my husband likes to say "what is a blog and why do people do it?". Given that I have kept journals my entire life, I like to think of it is a public journal where I get to air my dirty laundry for all the world to see. So while you're reading, can you wash those socks?

Currently in Day Twenty of being what I guess should be called becoming a "Tony Diva". Or more aptly "putting myself through daily hell in the hopes of finding my pre-mommy body or some semblance thereof". Not sure if I am starting to look like the lean mean muscle machine hottie that I think I am or more of a jacked up mommy who looks like she bench-pressed her 50lb 5 year old one too many times. I'll go with the former - illusion is so much prettier than the reality.

Welcome to my blog..journal...musings..life of a rockstarmom. Yeah, that's it.

Rock on.