Sunday, July 19, 2009

Me Me Me Me and More...Me - Tagged by Liimu

Does this officially count as my post of the week? ha!

Thanks Liimu...I am easy pickings for this award since nobody knows I'm out here!

Apparently as a recipient of this lovely ME award I now have to list 7 Traits about myself that are quirky or make me stand out...wow..only 7 quirky?

1. I was born with 6 fingers on each hand. They were removed before I was 2 but it is genetic..my dad has 6 toes and my brother had 6 fingers and 6 toes on his left extremities. My son got extra tabs but that's it...but he has the gene. I was sad to not produce another 6 finger freak like myself :)

2. I have gained 75lbs with each baby (2 of them) and lost all of it within months of giving birth. My son weighed 11lb, 11oz (and no, NO GD) and my daughter was 8lb, 12 oz 2.5 weeks early. I guess my quirky trait is I grow abnormally large babies.

3. I just may be the WORST delegator on the planet as there is nothing that I feel can't be done better than by me when it comes to workload. This makes me a horrific manager but a fabulous individual contributor :)

4. I hate being told what to do. And I mean, even as far as my husband suggesting what I eat for breakfast. If it isn't my idea, I want nothing to do with it..even if it's something I wanted to do begin with. This makes my relationship with Tony a bit of a love/hate :-)

5. I get tan walking to the mailbox.

6. There is not a day in my life that I don't think of ways of bettering myself and learning more. My drive is one of the things I am most proud of..yet for some reason it doesn't always translate to getting fit which drives me mad.

7. I consider myself one of the best friends to ever have but cross my once and get crossed off my list forever.

7 people to Tag..yikes..let me get back to this later..will require research :)